Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another One for Daddy!

Hi Daddy!

Mom and I had lots of fun today and we made you something special!




Mom wanted me to paint on the paper, but it was way more fun painting the bathtub!

See my cool design I made on the tub?

Mom put paint on my feet and hands, it felt so squishy. I laughed really hard!


And this.....is my masterpiece!
Mom put her hand prints in it, too. See my foot print in the lower right hand corner and my handprint in the middle!?!

After I was finished creating my masterpiece, mom told me it was time to wash up.
She even put bubbles in my bath. My mom is SO cool!
Mom likes to fro out my hair when I am in the bathtub. Ain't I cute?

Well Daddy, I hope you enjoyed the work of art I made for you. Mom was so proud of me that she put it in the fridge. Love you daddy! :)

7 comments:

Raising Helm said...

What a good mom you are. You brave woman, creative to. Love the art work. He's a natural! I esp love the last picture of his little grin. So cute!

Katy said...

You are such a good mom!! And I may just steal your idea for a boring, rainy day inside sometime:)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute day. He is so cute and looks like he had a lot of fun. Isn't painting in the tub such a good idea!

Henderson said...

Dax is such a cutie! Love the idea of painting in the tub!

Ashley said...

Your little Dax is so cute Jess. You do such fun things with him, your just a great mom.
OH, and I love his hair!

Chelsea said...

My little boy would absolutely love to do this. I just don't know if I would want to deal with the mess!

Natalie Smith said...

What a cutie pie! Dax is so happy with the mess he has created! Me and my friend have been talking about getting the tub art for the last bit...you did it...and it looks like a success. I think I am going to have to be all over that! :)