Josh turned 32! We had some friends over for dinner and chocolate cake. This cake was yummy-licious. Dense homemade chocolate cake with homemade german chocolate cake frosting. Got Milk? You'll need it with this baby!
I took him to a sushi place for his birthday dinner (thanks Rachel and John for watching Dax). Anyone who knows me, knows that taking him to a sushi place was a big deal for me. Blech! Anyway, he thoroughly enjoyed his whole boatload (literally) of sushi. Me on the other hand, I enjoyed some teriyaki chicken and rice.
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect man for me!
Happy Birthday Babe, I love you!

2 comments:
I only met your husband a couple of times, but my whole family was impressed with what a geuine NICE guy he was. Happy Birthday to him!
I think that is the first time I have seen a "boat load" of sushi. Happy birthday to your hubby. Looks like you had a yummy fun time! Yum I love milk and cake-
Post a Comment