Saturday, August 30, 2008

Baby Belly!


I have a baby belly! I have finally gone from looking a little chubby to looking a little bit pregnant (depending on the shirt I'm wearing). I can't believe how fast my stomach grows. I feel like I wake up every morning with a few more inches. This picture was taken at almost 20 weeks. I am approaching 22 weeks on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I already look bigger than you:( I'm huge. I swear each day I look bigger. Someone asked me if I was expecting twins yesterday. he,he

Derrick and Rachel said...

I think you look FABULOUS!! I already told Josh that, but who knows if he'd tell you!! So how are you feeling? I hope great... by the way I LOVE your new hair cut. It just looks so great on you! Also, I just realized I had your wrong number...so I've been calling you..only it wasn't really you:) So hopefully now that the new number is in place I will be talking with you more often. Take care