
We're having a boy! We are so excited to finally find out. We had our ultrasound last week and it was pretty obvious that he is all boy! I know this isn't the picture most people post, but he was being stubborn and this was about all we could get! All test results came back healthy and I am feeling great!

8 comments:
Yea for boys. They are so fun! And now Rachel is having one too.
Jesse! I'm so glad you started a blog! How are you!! Look at you all cute and prego! How fun! Little boys are so much fun! We are so excited for you!! Keep in touch, I can't wait to see all your up coming posts!! Take care!
Kara
Jesse...holy crap, its so good to see you! I am so glad you found me. Congrats on being pregnant!That is fun that you teach 3rd grade, my husband teaches 6th! Yeah for teachers!!
As another male Brower prepares to come to earth, his name must accordingly be VEDER.
Yeah for you guys! I'm so glad you started a blog! And you'll have so much fun with a little boy...trust me, I know all about boys. Good luck at school today!
Just admit it. It was my text message that put you over the edge to start a blog. :) I am so glad you did. Keep us updated on how you're feeling, names you're thinking of, etc. I can not wait for you to have this baby. You are going to be one amazing mother. LOVE YA!
Hey!
this is justin wilson, I have been looking for your blog for a while now. I am glad to see that all is going well and that you have a bun in the oven!
Good luck!
Yay! I found you through Katy and Chris' blog. Hope all is going well with you guys!
Post a Comment