Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW?!?

So... it is snowing in Vancouver! That's right, snow, not rain. I am loving it! I don't want it to stop because I don't know when it will come back.

The best part about our "blizzard" is that a light dusting of snow caused them to cancel church! Being from Utah, this is so funny to me. I remember trudging to church in several feet of snow!

Here are a few pictures of our "blizzard."


Yeah for SNOW!

6 comments:

Henderson said...

They canceled church?!? That's just crazy talk!

Sarah Anne said...

Good times, good times.
It was a nice, relaxing Sunday. It was fun getting to know you better on Friday.

Katy said...

I honestly can't believe they cancelled church for that. I was cracking up when Chris told me. We drive to church in snow drifts here:) Hope you are doing good!

Doug and Megan said...

I laughed when Doug got the call that church was cancelled...it was snowing in Colorado at the same time and they got 5 inches, and still had church. My parents got a kick out of it!

Raising Helm said...

WOW!!!it is crazy to see grass that is soo green right now. Oh my goodness-I can't believe that you are 18 days away give or take...dun dun dun! you never know??? hopefully I didn't just scare you. The little bambino is coming- How is the name game? or did I miss it all together? Enjoy the skiff, sciff of snow- you're the teacher and I am not sure how to spell that simple word??? I hope you are doing well and feeling good-as good as being done can be. love ya and Merry Christmas!

Winsor said...

That is too funny.