Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Trimmings

Apparently I didn't realize I was married to Santa Clause! Josh couldn't take it any longer, he had to decorate for Christmas. I was not as motivated, probably because laying on the couch sounded so much better! Last week we went shopping and bought our first Christmas tree (fake, much to my dismay) and ornaments to go on it. It is officially our first Christmas tree. I know it looks a little sad without any presents under it, but we haven't been Christmas shopping yet.


The Hanging of the Stockings!
The finishing touch!



We have three nativities, and we weren't quite sure what to do

with them, so they went here???



I love our cute little house. It is becoming a lot more homey with everything we do. I love walking into our living room in the morning. We've finished painting the living room, dining room, hallway, and we're almost done with the baby's room. Pictures soon!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Fun decorations! Good thing we probably won't be over before Christmas because Brian would just love those nativities:)

Joe and Elisa said...

Very cute, especially love the fireplace! To answer your question, we've been married for 3 years. You are so close to delivering...and as a nurse I like to hear gory details so you better share!

Angie said...

THANK YOU FOR POSTING! I don't think you realize how often I check your blog b/c I miss you and want to see what's going on. Please post more often. All I'm asking is once a week or even every 2 weeks I can live with. Merry Christmas, I love the decorations! Hope you're still feeling good!