Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Shower!

I had my first baby shower last weekend! It was so much fun to get together with all of my friends. Thank you to Katy, Rachel, and Whitni for hosting such a fine event. Also, thank you to everyone who came or dropped by. I got completely spoiled! I hope everyone had a good time. I was so glad my mother-in-law got to be there; somehow she escaped being in any of my pictures! Anyhow, I will stop blabbing and post some pics. I only got a few pictures of people, it was an openhouse, so people kind of came and went.


This is the fine spread - We had a yummy brunch!

Me with my friend Megan
Amy and Lindsey (and cute little Bella)
Katy and Whitni

Teranne and Rachel
Okay, Sorry Rachel for posting this, but the other picture I took of you didn't turn out (seriously) and I couldn't leave you out! Plus it is the most hilarious picture ever! I love the look on Teranne's face! :)
This is cute little blanky that Dawn Graf made. I love it!

Yes, this is the hat that she made to match the blanket. It doesn't really fit me, but it is so stinkin' cute!

Like I said, I was totally spoiled. Thanks again to everyone!!!
I thought it was pretty comical that just about everyone that came to the shower was either pregnant or had just had a baby. Tis' the season! Oh and by the way, we only have 6 more weeks to go! Wahoo! (I think)


11 comments:

Cam & Josie said...

I'm glad you were spoiled : ) All of us new moms need that! Looks like it was a fun day!

Kara said...

Jesse I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see pics of this cute little boy when he comes!! Baby Showers are the best....you better get spoiled.

Katy said...

Good times! I'm glad you got such great things.

Angie said...

Where the heck is your belly? You only have 6 weeks left and you don't look pregnant in ANY of these picture. What the heck?

Jesse said...

Oh...believe me, my belly is large and in charge and my coworkers make sure I am notified of it everyday. I have obviously mastered the art of hiding it. he he

Tosha said...

Hey sis,
Looks like you are stocked and ready! A big 'Thank You' to Jesse's great friends for taking such good care of her! Wish I could have been there. Miss you tons and can't wait to come see my new little nephew (and you, too)! See you soon!

ariannet said...

So sad I couldn't be there! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! Love ya!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Don't you just love baby showers. I am glad you got spoiled. It makes things so much easier when the baby comes.

Raising Helm said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I will continue to say that I'm sure. It looked like you had a blast and I am so glad you have such sweet friends who take care of you. The count down continues...

Ariel said...

How fun I wish I was there to wish little baby boy Brower into the world. I hope you post a lot of pictures when he comes. We will be in Utah for the holidays. I'm guessing you will be at home ready to pop that baby out. Am I right or are you going somewhere?

braden said...

Jesse! You're pregnant! With a bow on your head! Thanks for stopping by the blog, my wife Tiffany and I live in Illinois - Hello Heartland! I work for Caterpillar as a Manufacturing Engineer. I'll add your blog to my list. Congratulations!