This is a picture of me and my friend Amy from work on Halloween!Yes...Dax is wearing his first Halloween costume. He is a jack-o-lantern. Thanks Katy for the great idea! My students got a kick out of it.
On Halloween night, we went over to our friends Whitni and Matt's house for some yummy chili and Katy made a casserole baked in a pumpkin and some yummy pumpkin cookies. We had a great time!This is where my post gets very random. I was driving to work this week and thinking about how nice it would be if I didn't have to drive 45 minutes to work. Then I looked around me and realized how beautiful everything around me was. I didn't have my camera with me at the time, but everything was orange and red and green. Then it rained the next few days, so I had to wait until yesterday to take these pictures. The trees aren't orange and red anymore, but they are still beautiful! How lucky I am to be able to see this on my way to work every morning!



Okay...here is the belly shot everyone has been asking for. I am 30 weeks in this picture and my only complaint is that my face is getting fatter! Well, not my only complaint, but we won't get into that... However, I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy! Josh has been so great. I can't imagine going through pregnancy without his support. Only about 9 more weeks to go. Aaahhh!
We got his crib set a few weeks ago and we went to Home Depot today to pick out paint colors. I am so excited to have his room painted. I think Josh is getting excited, too. It was so cute, when the crib set got here, Josh got it all out and set it up in the crib. We still have so much to do before he gets here. It all goes by way too fast!

15 comments:
Aaaah is right! Nine weeks will be here before you know it. So you don't need to feel fat. Look at that brown blob in that picture:( It makes me sad to see the weight I've gained. Oh well! It's for the baby right! Beautiful drive! I love this time of year.
Jesse you look so cute! How are you feeling!? I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! Wow! Can't wait to see the little guy!!
I love your cute pumpkin belly-what a fun idea for a costume! And I love your real belly too-so fun to be so cute and pregnant...! Thanks for posting a picture "just for me" :)
Very spooky. You look fabulous in the pumpkin and so does Dax. Great name by the way.
love your Halloween costume, such a great idea! Derrick and I are EXTREMELY jealous of your drive to work...can you bring some of that beauty to our dusty, flat, treeless town? By the way, you look FABULOUS, and your face is not looking fat at all! Why is your belly so small, and mine is a massive beast?? Well, you look great and we miss you guys so much, hopefully we can see you someday soon!!
Yay Jesse is alive! Cute post. Love the hallowwen shirt/costume and you look fabulous for 30 weeks. Your face looks great don't worry about it. How excited, I can't believe you only have 9 weeks to go. Aaaaah
You look so great! I'm glad you've been able to enjoy the season. Good for you for looking at the positive side of things, it's inspiring.
Jesse you look so good! Just remember you will only do this a few more times in your whole entire life so enjoy being 30 weeks pregnant!
Dax is the man! I love the post, and I hope to see more...someday!like every other person who commented...you look cute as can be, face and all. Atleast you want to put prego pics. on here. My prego life would be quite the blog since that is what the last 4 years of my life have been. All well worth it though. Love ya and life looks beautiful!!!
I love your pumpkin belly! It's so cute. I also love your fall foliage pictures. This is my favorite time of year especially here. 9 weeks is going to fly! I'm excited to meet mr. Dax.
You look so good! I am glad you posted. It has been too long! I feel for you though. Pregnancy wears you out. I would have rather slept than play on the computer.
Hi Jesse! Congratulations on your baby! We too have just joined the blogging world but are pretty bOrInG.
Hey Jesse! I just saw your blog off of Elisa's and thought I'd say hi. Congrats on the baby. I just had a little girl (Maycee) 6 weeks ago and it has been so much fun. Enjoy your time with your baby when he is so little because they get big so fast. I hope all is well with you guys.
Hey Jess, this is Stephanie (Hall), I saw you left a comment and Ang and Ariel's blogs, so I had to check out your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy! 9 more weeks, thats awesome! Are you going to be in WJ for Christmas? Our blog is private, but if you want to check it out send me an email and I can send you an invite: luckystar23@gmail.com.
I would hate to drive 45 minutes to work, but I love the pictures of what you get to see!
Post a Comment