Sunday, September 28, 2008

We have grass!

This is a picture of our front yard the day we bought the house. I hate, hate, hate, all the ugly bushes! Sometimes you wonder what people were thinking!



So, we finally have grass in our front yard thanks to my wonderful husband! About a month ago we decided to pay a guy to come and take out all 27 bushes that were in our front yard. Money well spent! Then we saved up to buy sod. Josh spent all week working on the yard to get ready to lay the sod and finished yesterday!




I was obviously working just as hard!
Josh working hard!


Finally Finished! Good job baby!

10 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah! I bet it's so nice having that all done! It looks great!!

Katy said...

Looks great! Way to go Josh!

Doug and Megan said...

It looks so nice! I drove by last night just to take a peek!

Lindsey and Joe said...

Yea!!! No More medieval trench running through your yard!

Cam and Josie said...

I'm sure it feels great to have it all cleaned up : ) Good work!

Ariel said...

So for some reason my comments I've left on people's blog for the past week have not been showing up. So now I'm going back and recommenting. It is so cool you have a house and grass. You guys are like real grown ups. I hope to have a house someday in the far future, when we aren't students anymore.
Thanks for all your sweet comments. You are cool and I miss you in my life. I'm glad we have the blog to reconnect us.
Loves.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Hi Jesse! I was so excited to see you in the blogging world. You look so good! Congrats on getting pregnant! It was fun reading about your life. I used to live in Vancouver, WA. Which elementary school do you teach at?

Mardi and Jeremey said...

We were married July 23. What about you guys?

Cam and Josie said...

Hey Jesse! Check out my blog--I tagged you! : )

ariannet said...

Hi Jesse-- I want to see a new belly picture!! p.s. I love the little outfit you sent Kyson! Thanks so much!