
Yes, it is true. My baby just turned the big 3-0, thirty that is. We celebrated on Sunday with some friends and we had a great time. The picture above shows my attempt at layering cakes. As you can see, I am no pastry chef. The cake, however, was a delicious (if you like chocolate) homemade chocolate cake.
Josh and I celebrated over the weekend by going to a yummy restaurant called Beaches. Beaches is a great place to eat that is right on the river. After dinner Josh ordered Bananas Foster for dessert and it was delicious! All in all, he had a great birthday weekend.

5 comments:
I'm glad Josh had a good birthday. I'm sad that I missed the party. We need to go to Beaches together again. Did you get the yummy sandwich?:)
I thought the cake looked fine and it tasted amazing! Thanks for a fun night. And your bump is looking so cute!
It is hard to believe how fast life cruises by. Back in the day, 30 seemed so far away (and so old!), but it is right around the corner for the rest of us : ]
First of all, happy birthday Josh! Second, I am so happy you are blogger. Third, you make an extra-cute pregnant lady and I don't think you look chubby. Finally what is your email? I will send you an invite. You can email me my first and last name (defay) at gmail.
You do not look inflated at all.
Post a Comment