Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Proof of Inflation


Well... here is the proof of inflation. Lately, I really do go home every night and get inflated. It is so fun though because I feel him moving all the time now and I love it. Josh has been able to feel and see him move too, but sometimes he isn't patient enough and gives up. We just had our check-up last week at 23 weeks and everything looks great! This picture was taken today and I am now 24 weeks! Wahoo!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Jesse you look so cute pregnant! How fun! You're over the half way mark! Yeah! Any fun names picked out?

Jesse said...

Josh and I realy like the name Dax, so we're pretty sure that's what his name will be!

Angie said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl. I swear everyone was cute pregnant except me. Keep us posted on how you're feeling. You look great!

Katy said...

You are looking great! I still think I'm larger than you though:) It must be because I'm having twins.:) Can't wait to see you!

Cam and Josie said...

I love your little belly! (It may feel big to you now, but just you wait!) You look so good Jesse!