The month of May has gone by in a flash and boy am I glad. The countdown to summer is on. I only have 3 more weeks left of work! I can't wait to be able to stay home with Dax. We haven't done anything too exciting this month, but here are a few pictures to document our month.
I just really think this pic is cute! His four month appointment was a week before this. He weighed almost 20 pounds!!! The good news is he is also getting longer.
Grandma and Grandpa Brower visited this month and watched him for a whole week for us. Thanks!
Dax had his first experience with rice cereal a few weeks ago. He loves it. Now anytime we are eating, he thinks that he needs to! As you can see, we weren't too prepared. We are using tupperware and a plastic spoon. Don't worry, we've upgraded to real baby bowls and spoons.
Dax thinks he needs to help me feed him.
I am bummed this picture of Dax in his towel turned out blurry because I love it.
Dax and mom on my first Mother's Day! What a sweet boy. We feel so blessed to have him in our family. I love being a mom more than anything else. It is the best job anyone could ever ask for!

8 comments:
I think Dax is just about the cutest thing ever! Don't worry I used tupperware and plastic spoons at first too!
p.s. thanks for twilight! I now have motivation to fold my four loads of laundry!!!! I'm going to watch it right now!
They grow up so fast. He is adorable.
I thought about turning you in for faulty tubberware and utensils. Goodness! ha ha-You crack me up. Those are some cute pictures! I hope you did something fabulous for the week your fam watched Dax. Good luck for the remainder of work...Yea!!!
Oh Jesse, what a little chunker!! I LOVE it. He is so adorable. He'll out weigh Brian soon:) I wish I could hold him so bad. Hopefully soon! You look great. I'm glad you are almost done with school. I bet that will feel so good. We have been painting and moving into our new place. Fun and exhausting at the same time:) Well love ya!
The first cereal experience is always so fun and messy. You look gorgeous.
I'm so happy that you are almost done with school! It was nice seeing you a lot more while you were on maternity leave...now you can come to playgroup again!
I am so excited for you... only 3 weeks left YEAH!!! Life gets so busy, you'll love the time at home - but you'll wonder how you ever fit work in your day because you will fill the hours so quickly.(:
Dax is adorable. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment