Friday, June 19, 2009

The last day of school....ever

Yesterday was my last day of school!  It is still surreal to me.  Next year will be the first year I haven't been to school in 21 years.  Crazy!  I will truly miss teaching, but I am so thrilled to be able to stay home with Dax.  

It was such a fun day.  In class, we scrapbooked pictures from throughout the year to make a memory book.   Dax came to visit my class, and they loved him!  He had a good time, but was definitely ready for a nap afterward.    


This is a picture of the best third grade class ever.  I will miss all of them...and no they don't have blurry faces in real life:)

7 comments:

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

I bet you are a fabulous teacher, but I am so happy that you get to be an at home mom now!

Raising Helm said...

Bitter sweet I am sure-That has got to be pretty exciting though to think that you will get to chill it out with little Dax and not have to worry about work and so forth. CONGRATS! and enjoy the babe- have a splendid summer!

Rachel and John said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Lots of fun ahead this summer. :)

Lindsey and Joe said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you get to stay home!!!!

smithsonthemove said...

I am so happy you get to be with Dax now. You will be missed as a teacher! My kids want you to transfer to Riverview so you can teach them! :)

sorensenpower said...

Jesse, I didn't know you were a teacher. Pretty awesome. Your kid is the cutest ever.