This was one of my favorite pictures from our trip to California (explained later), and I almost forgot it, so I had to put it at the top.
Today was Dax's first Independence day, so of course we had to deck him out in matching Fourth of July Gear. We started the day early by going to our ward/community breakfast at 8:30 A.M. Well at least that is when everyone else showed up. We of course rolled up around 9:00 A.M., but this time it wasn't my fault. It was my darling husband who wouldn't get out of bed!
I love, love love, this pic! My adorable boys!
This is Dax and Beckham. Beckham was born on Dax's due date. As you can see, they are best buds! :)
All tuckered out after the festivities. I know this because it was only a 3 minute ride home.
The whole gang, except Paula, who took the picture.
My dad and his two youngest grandkids. My niece has the cutest hair, it is a natural mohawk.
The boss yelling at me for taking pictures.
This is Tosha's husband and Danika. We spent most of the time in the pool because it was so hot.
Tosha and Danika
This was Dax's first time swimming. He had such a blast!
We drove a few miles to Eagle Lake. It was beautiful, but for some strange reason all the pictures turned out hazy even though when we were there it didn't look hazy.
Here is a close up (a not so flattering one) of me and my favorite thirteen year old boy!
Paula and the twins.
We had such a fun time playing in the pool and playing games together after the kids had gone to bed. Good memories were made, and I can't wait to see them again in November!

9 comments:
That first picture of Dax is so great. I love his face. What a cute chunker you have:)
Oh man I miss you more than words can describe. Seeing the Smiths was great but it made me miss everyone:( I'm glad you are coming in November. We'll have to meet up sometime for sure. I don't car how far I have to drive to see you!!! Love ya!!!
Care that is not car:)
And I'm glad you had such a fun trip with your family!!
It looks like Cali was so much fun!I love the pictures from the 4th too. The one of Josh and Dax, and of you with both boys are so cute.
It looks like so much fun. I'm glad you got to be with your family. I would hate living so far away from my family.
OK, Dax just kills me! He is the cutest little chunker ever! And for the record, I appreciated the update about your family!
That looks like such a fun vacation. Your little Dax is just a cutie and I know he could clobber my Jamison. Cute cute cute. You look great and I am so glad I get to read your blog. You have a great little family!
It looks like you had a great time in the sun. I love the first pic. I think it could win a cute family photo contest.
Hey Jessie,
what some cute pictures of your whole family. Did you guys have a great time in CA. when did you go? Well I have my blog up so if you want to see it look it up. Its under Debbie Barber. Well hope to hear from you soon cuz.
The Barber family
Hi there cuz,
Those are very cute pictures of your whole family what fun you had in Cal. We are doing great we love it here in Oregon. I have a blog if you would like to look at it it is under Debbie Barber then you can see how big conor is getting he turned 11 this May how time flies by fast. Well I hope to hear from you tell everyone hi when you talk to them. Bye for now.
The Barber Family
Post a Comment