That's right, you are looking at the fastest pine wood derby car in the west...or maybe just the Cascade Park ward, but still. Josh worked tirelessly on Thursday to build this beauty, only to have it pay off in the end. In his words, he "smoked" pretty much everyone else, except for a few worthy contenders.
Green Lightning
The champion holding his prize winning car.
Boys will be boys...and so will men! Ha ha, I love that they did a pinewood derby for adults!
In other news, we've discovered that we can't leave Dax in just his diaper anymore. We walked into the living room and found this. Sorry for the nudey pic, I tried to edit it, but I just couldn't help but post it. He is too cute!
One of Dax's favorite things to do is sit up on the counter (with supervision mind you) and pretend like he is cooking or stirring or helping us in the kitchen. I usually give him our mixing bowl, a wooden spoon, and then I pour a few pieces of cereal or something in there for him. He loves it!


I finally gave in and let Dax have his first piece of chocolate cake! Boy did he love it!


One last pic of my volleyball player in the making. Can't start em' too young! He loves to put on my knee pads and walk around the house.

6 comments:
Go Josh! Chris is proud:) That little Dax is too cute. I love the determined look as he is stirring!
That is hilarious! He's such a fun little guy! And I have to agree, teach em young!
First chocolate cake? you are a good mom. Let's see after number three ha ha ha-Dax is a cutie! Excellent job on the derby Josh-glad to know it wasn't like the movie "Down and Derby" my boys thought that was a funny show. Enjoy!
You totally blurred out his we-we. I was dying! You crack me up!
Josh can add another thing to his resume! :) How in the world did you blur Dax's --- out? That was great! :)
Men who can cook and build the West's best car. Jesse you are a very lucky woman.
By the way, thanks for using your photo-editing skills to preserve my innocence. It is much appreciated:)
Post a Comment