Can you believe it? Dax turned one this week! On his big day, we had a bunch of friends over to help us celebrate. With 14 kids and almost that many adults in our small house, it seemed a bit crazy at times, but we wouldn't have had it any other way. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate this exciting milestone!
Originally, I made Dax a "healthy" carrot cake and tried to make it into a cute car, but when it turned into a disaster, I sent Josh to DQ to get a yummy ice cream cake. I think Dax was appreciative! :)
Our favorite things about our one year old:
Dax has the most expressive face. He gives the funniest looks, then laughs at himself!
We are amazed at how smart he is: he can say so many words like clock, choo-choo, ball, go-go-go, what's that, kitty-kitty, grandpa "bampa," papa
His big blue eyes and his curly hair.
We love to hear his animal noises: rooster, elephant, lion, tiger, sheep, duck, kitty, and dog.
He runs around like a crazy guy and gets into everything.
We love it when he signs with his cute, chubby, dimply hands. He knows milk, all done, and more. It send us both over the moon every time he signs!
He snuggles into your chest while you rock him right before bedtime or nap time.
He loves to talk and smile for strangers. Everywhere we go, people are always stopping to chat with him.
His laugh and his scrunched up cheesy face.
What a kid!!!

11 comments:
Happy birthday big guy!
Happy Birthday Dax!!
You are such a cutie!!!
What a great kid. Happy Birthday Dax!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is one. sniff, sniff. They are growing up too fast. Love ya!!
Happy Birthday Dax! Its amazing how fast that year can go, huh?
He is the cutest ever! Glad we have been able to be apart of your first year Dax! :)
Has it really been a year already?ow crazy. Happy Birthday Dax!
Happy Birthday Dax! what a big boy! What a smart little tike- I am glad to hear it was a success other than the cake, but ice cream cake sound delicious...and its his birthday-the kid deserves a little "unhealthy" goodness. Have fun enjoying the little chubabub!
Can you believe it's been a year? He is such an adorable little boy, I love him so much! I can't wait to see how much he changes in the next year.
I love his curly locks and the mess he made with his icecream cake!
Nice insight to our poem. However, I have posted a clarification:)
Post a Comment