Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday Spoils

Thanks to family and friends for a great 27th birthday!  These aren't the only birthday spoils I received, but they are the only ones I took pictures of because they were so pretty!  I also got some sweet flip flops, lip gloss, fingernail polish, and my favorite gift from Josh's parents, a cordless hand vacuum!  OH and we we did a little birthday shopping and I got a new shirt.  Thanks to everyone for their phone calls and birthday wishes!  It was a great day

Josh got me beautiful flowers and a good book to read.     


My friend Sara got me these beautiful flowers!

I am a lucky gal!


3 comments:

Henderson said...

Happy Birthday, you old lady you! ;) Good luck packing, hope the move goes well!

Anonymous said...

I have read that book too. karen

Raising Helm said...

Goodness, sorry for the mega birthday delay. Glad to know you got spoiled. Love the flowers and esp the cordless hand vacuum. That is my kind of gift. I asked for a paper shredder, steam mop and a fire box formy birthday/Christmas last year and everyone thought I was a bit freakish.