Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dax is going to be a ...

13 comments:

S+S+S said...

YAY!! WOOHOO!! FREAK YES!! YES!! Oh my how this makes me wish we lived closer! Love you and so happy for you and your family!!

byumomof4 said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!
I am SO EXCITED for you!!!
and SO SAD you are not here!!

Ashley said...

AWWWW! I've been hoping for a post like this :) COngrats!!! Can't wait to hear more!!! Your such a cute mom, and Dax will love a sibling!

Kara said...

YAY!! Congrats!!! How exciting!! How far along are you!? We are so excited!

Natalie Smith said...

Hooray!!! That is wonderful news. Congrats to your lil' family! Hope you are feeling well!

Katy said...

Hooray! I'm so excited and happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I am so excited for your family! Dax is going to be an amazing brother!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! Two will be a handful, but so much fun.

Jen said...

Congrats!!!

Raising Helm said...

Of course I am like # 20 on the list to comment. Goodness! I am sooooooooo excited for you guys. YOu are a fabulous! and I am sure Dax will be the perfect big brother. I do have to say you are going to have to put more details on your next post. Like your due date etc. No "personal" details of course. ha ha CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Joe and Elisa said...

COngratulations! Sheeesh, I'm way behind!

Rachel and John said...

Cute!!!

Tyler and Jill said...

YEAH! I can't wait to see a mini Jesse!