Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Pictures












My Favorite! :)

And for those of you wanting a few more details, I am 13 weeks along and baby #2 is due on May 22nd!  We are so excited (and a little nervous)!!!

12 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

I love your favorite picture too! Those turned out great!

PS - Baby #2 will be here for us in about 11 weeks and I am still nervous! But...it is great all at the same time. You have time to try to adjust to the idea ;)

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Pictures Jesse! Your family is adorable! We miss you and are excited for baby #2!

Raising Helm said...

way cute pictures Jess! I love your favorite-what a cheeser:) How exciting that you will be adding a new little face to the picture next year. Yea! We are so excited for you.

Rachel and John said...

The pictures are great!!

Ashley said...

Those are so cute. The last one is my favorite too. Dax is so cute in all of them though!

I also like the black and white from behind. Those type of pics are just sweet.

My baby #2 was a complete accident and I practically cried the whole 9 months. The night before I had the baby I was basket case not knowing how I could do it, and then when she came, everything in the world felt right, and 2 became easier than 1. You will do great! And Dax will be so happy!

Kara said...

Jess those turned out so cute! I love the one where Dex is looking at the camera like "what?" Love them!! I'm so excited for #2. YOu think it will be a girl like the rest of us had??

Henderson said...

First of all: Congratulations!!

Second: your family photos are so cute! You look great, and that second picture of Dax walking down the street...how did he get so grown-up already!?!? Adorable!

Cam and Josie said...

Love the family photos! Too cute! And CONGRATS to you guys! Fun fun!

Angie said...

All of those turned out awesome! Of all of you! Keep us update on the pregnancy, I hope you're feeling good!

Ariel said...

Whaaaaa #2?! Congrats. You are such a cute fam and you should totally keep making cute kids just like Dax.

S+S+S said...

Oh my gosh! They turned out great! Dax looks like such a grown up little man! Ah we miss you guys!

Wade and Taryn said...

I love your photos!! You look gorgeous!! Congrats on baby #2!! That is so exciting!!