Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Fun

Dax was a lot of fun for Easter this year.  We read a few books about the Easter bunny a few weeks before, and that is all he could talk about.  He kept sweeping and mopping the floor and telling me he was going to clean the floor before the Easter Bunny came! :)  

We made some Easter friends.  

Venturing out to find some eggs.

That Easter bunny hid them well!


The Easter bunny must really love Dax because he brought him a new scooter and a helmet.



Dax had fun painting the dyed eggs.  


The Easter bunny also brought a paint tray and some paints.
As you can see, I forgot to take a picture of Dax and his Easter basket.  I was too busy filming it.  I am bad at remembering to do both.  




4 comments:

Katy said...

Cute boy!

Raising Helm said...

Looks like fun fun fun-Holidays are so fun esp. with kids.

Natalie Smith said...

I love the scooter. He is a doll and looks like he is getting ready to be a great big brother. :)

Ariel said...

What a cutie and now you have two!