hahaha I do not think that is a proper representation... you are an adorable pregnant lady!! :)
Haha!! I am POSITIVE you do not look like a beached well, but I know the feeling!
That is so funny! At first when I saw the post I was excited to see a shot of you. But this was great! I never wanted to post my belly shot either. :)
You stop it...haha! Pretty funny.
Oh Jesse I love you! That is too funny!
Ha! Love it! ; ) Hope you guys are doing well!
That is fabulous!!!!
Wow!
You look soooo cute. Seriously. You are ALL baby:) You are the most adorable pregnant lady ever!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hahaha
I do not think that is a proper representation... you are an adorable pregnant lady!! :)
Haha!! I am POSITIVE you do not look like a beached well, but I know the feeling!
That is so funny! At first when I saw the post I was excited to see a shot of you. But this was great! I never wanted to post my belly shot either. :)
You stop it...haha! Pretty funny.
Oh Jesse I love you! That is too funny!
Ha! Love it! ; ) Hope you guys are doing well!
That is fabulous!!!!
Wow!
You look soooo cute. Seriously. You are ALL baby:) You are the most adorable pregnant lady ever!!!!!!!
Post a Comment