Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Funny Boy

I have been wanting to record funny things Dax says, but alas I am not much of a journal writer.  Not that I am much better at blogging, but I figured I would keep them here instead.

Dax: "I have a shrink ray please, mom?"
Mom: "I don't have a shrink ray buddy."
Dax: "Go to Walmart and get one?"

While Daddy was impatiently helping Dax brush his teeth.
Dax: "Be patient Dad!"
Dad: "Okay Dax"
Dax: "Be patient Dad!"

Dax: "I not a child, mom.  I two years old.  I Daxy boy!"
He tells me this, daily!  So funny.

4 comments:

byumomof4 said...

he is so dang cute!! :)

Natalie Smith said...

that is funny. i live with the same thought...is my girl 2? she always says random grown up things. kids add some of the greatest joy to life :)

Ashley said...

I love the things kids say, but that shrink ray one cracks me up!

Ariel said...

Funny and Cute, what a great mix. How does he know about shrink rays?