Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Month in Pictures

This pic pretty much describes their relationship.
I can't count the number of times I've had to say "soft" or "gentle"
or "not so rough"  He just LOVES him!


This is what Dax does while I put Griffin to sleep.
He is getting much better at playing by himself!

Not a very flattering position, but I love the cute
little outfit my mom brought him.  

Love this pic of Dax.  He had a blast playing in the sprinklers. 

One month old and 12 lbs.  Yay for another chunker.
Dax was also 12 lbs at 4 weeks.

Dax got lots and lots of grandpa time.  Josh's parents were here for 10 days
after Griffin was born.  Dax loved helping and playing with grandpa

I love this one!

Enjoying a nice day at the Playground of Dreams.

Trying to feed the baby geese, but the seagulls were everywhere.

Movie Night
Daddy chillin' with his boys!

Enjoying more sun at the park.

These geese pretty much attacked us when we started feeding them.
We had to run away!

The baby boy at one month.  

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Man...you have some good chunky babies...but how fun to love on! Those cheeks look very tempting. :) I hope the transition has been smooth. It looks like you have done a great job keeping Dax busy and feeling good about his new life.
Cute picture of the brothers.

Joe and Elisa said...

Wow! 2 babies both at 12 pounds in 4 weeks? You must be doin something right! Keep it up!I loved Dax's sprinkler shot too!

Katy said...

So sweet Jesse! I'm still telling Max to be soft, gentle and careful around James:) These boys are going to be tough!