Monday, June 13, 2011

Newborn Pics

We found a really great photographer to do our newborn pics!  Seriously she was great!  I want to hire her to come and put Griffin to sleep every night!  These are a few of the ones I bought digital copies of.  I wish I could have them all!  They were all so precious!




I bought a huge black and white version of this and I
plan on having it on my wall forever.  LOVE IT!





Kindly remember I had just had a baby 4 days previous! :)


4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Those are all so beautiful. I love the brother pictures..great photo shoot.

Katy said...

LOVE THEM!!! So precious!

Henderson said...

Jesse, what are you talking about--you look fabulous!!! And these photos are so precious...what an adorable family.

Cam and Josie said...

Congratulations on new little Griffin! Your boys are adorable! Hope you guys are well!