Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Compare

Dax at 8 weeks and 15 pounds


Griffin at 8 weeks and 15 pounds
They definitely look like brothers, but each have their own special look.

Griffin is smiling and cooing.  We are loving it!  He is learning how to bat at his toys and is getting better at being happy on his own.  He is also sleeping pretty good at night.  I usually get one 4 to 5 hour stretch and then he wakes every 2 or 3 hours after that.  We love him so much and are so glad he came to our family!

5 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

My goodness...he is a doll! I would love to hold that sweet boy.

byumomof4 said...

you guys sure make cute babies!!

Rachel and John said...

So cute! I wish I was there to hold him!

Katy said...

They do have their own look but are for sure brothers:) So cute!! Love ya. Hopefully one of these days we can chat without getting interrupted:)

Ariel said...

"They definitely look like brothers, but each have their own special look." I couldn't have said it better.

Those new born pics are adorable.

I hear you're coming in September. We hoping to do a girls lunch with you as the guest of honor. Hopefully I'll see you soon.