Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dax's Pics

He's here! He was born at 1:47 P.M. and weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 21 inches long! We'll update with more pics later! He's perfect!!!!







21 comments:

Katy said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! I can't wait to come and see him. I'm so happy that he's finally here and that everything went well with your delivery.

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you guys! He looks beautiful and we can't wait to meet him!! We are so thrilled for you guys! He's finally here and we love him all ready! Good luck over the next few days!!

byumomof4 said...

He is sooo cute!!! Congratulations, you did good ;)

Kara said...

Congrats! He looks beautiful!! I hope everything went well! I can't wait to see more posts and hear how everything went.

Sarah Anne said...

Congratulations! Happy baby to you! Can't wait to hear all the details.

Lindsey and Joe said...

Yea!!!! Oh jesse he is beautiful! I can't believe he's sucking his thumb! I'm bringing you dinner on friday so I can't wait to hear about everything. Congratulations!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Oh my gosh! What a doll! Congratulations. How cute...a thumb sucker already.

Doug and Megan said...

Wow! You guys are fast getting pictures up. Congratulations! I can't wait to see him in person!

Angie said...

Yay! COngratualtions. I hope everything went well adn I can't wait to get all the details. Remember to take care of yourself for the next little while.

The Broughs said...

You are the queen blogger! I can't believe how fast you got those pictures up. He is adorable!There is something so sweet about a new born. CONGRATS

Derrick and Rachel said...

CONGRATS!!! He is a cutie, I am so glad he is here! I can't wait to meet him...hopefully that can happen. Take care of yourself Jesse, and get sleep when you can! Love you guys.

Tana said...

Amy told me I needed to check out your blog and see this precious boy that has finally arrived. Welcome little Dax! So glad all went well. You guys do good work. Take care and enjoy him!

ariannet said...

Yay! So cute! I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to hear the whole story! I hope you are recovering well!

Ariel said...

Woot woot he's finally here. He is so smart, he already knows how to stick his thumb in mouth. COngrats he is perfect. I hope you get some rest and enjoy your bundle of joy!

Jen and Tyson said...

YEA! YEA! YEA!! Congrats! He is beautiful!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! He is one lucky little guy to have such an amazing mommy and daddy!!

Cam and Josie said...

What an angel : ) It is so good to hear that all went well! We will see you soon!

Henderson said...

Jess & Josh, congratulations!! He is so adorable I can't wait to see more pics. Hope everything is going well.

Rachel and John said...

He's beautiful! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see him in person!

Chelsea Nelson said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

Brower congrats on the little Brower! Being a dad is awesome you will love it! Give me a call when you get a chance. I am so excited for you guys!
Derrick

Winsor said...

Congratulations!