Friday, January 9, 2009

The End is Near!!!

So, I went to the doctor yesterday and I am dilated to a 4 and 90% effaced!  That would be exciting news if my body would cooperate and start contracting.  Sorry if this is too much information.  I am hoping I will go into labor on my own in the next few days, but if not, I am scheduled for an on call induction on Sunday.  Yeah, it is so nice to know an exact date that this little guy will be here.  Thanks to everyone for their concern.  We'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Angie said...

What a little stinker. At least you're not contracting adn stuck at a 4 like I was. Maybe that means your labor will be quicker, who knows (i'm acting like that typical woman who thinks she knows everything). I'll keep checking back. Aaaaah, I'm so excited for you! Send belly pictures!

Kara said...

Yeah that is some good news! The end is the worst! I can't relate too much because Ethan came two weeks early! I'm so excited for you! You are going to love being a mom! It's the best! Make sure to let us know when he is here!!

Cam and Josie said...

I was hoping this would be a baby post ( I'm sure you were too!). At least that little guy will be here Sunday for sure though : ) Good luck!

Katy said...

Well I'm glad that I've been able to hang out with you these last couple of days. If you had had your baby we wouldn't have been able too:) So that's good for me. . . not so much for you! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

ariannet said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see your little guy!

Lindsey and Joe said...

will you have that baby already so I can stop blogstalking you! :) Good luck!!!

Winsor said...

I was 90% effaced and dilated to a 4 for two weeks. It is crazy how it works. I thought for sure I was going to have my baby in December.