Dax had his first photo shoot a few weeks ago. I had wanted to do it when he was still a wee newborn, but we didn't get him in until he was seven weeks old. I am so glad we waited now because the pictures turned out great.
Our thanks to Sarah who did a wonderful job with a tired and hungry baby. She was sweating by the end of it. Come to think of it, I think we all were! The first 2 shown here are a couple that she added when he was 10 weeks old. I love them! Enjoy!
(P.S. I tried to only pick a few to show on my blog, but they are all too cute, so it was hard to choose.)

This is the cute Easter outfit we bought him! :)

Look at how big he is at only 7 weeks! What happened to my little baby??? I have to add a note here because this picture is very special for a few reasons: First, the rocking chair was made by Josh's grandpa a long time ago, the quilt was made especially for Dax by my very talented sister-in-law, Jamie, and the little dog was given to Dax by my little brothers! I love it.


It was so funny, Dax was crying and having a rough time until we put him in this fuzzy thing. He loved it!








16 comments:
Those photos are darling. I love that blanket it too. You are so beautiful in the photo with Dax.
So cute!!!
Those are such cute pictures! I love the family one at the end!
Hope you guys had a good weekend!
adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting!!! what a great family picture at the end :)
Those pictures turned out great! I love the family one. What a little stud you have
You look BEAUTIFUL in those pictures!! What a little stud. I can't believe how much he looks like Josh. It's a little mini-me. Miss you guys!!:(
Cute, cute!! He sure is a big boy! I love the one of you and him. (Glad you posted them all)
Oh what a cutie pie! You cannot have too many pictures when they change so fast that first year. You guys look great too. Enjoy that boy!
It is official-I think he could clobber Jamison. It's all good though. I love the pictures. We still need a photo shoot for my children. Someday!
Forget how cute Dax is, look how fabulous YOU look! Great pictures. He is such a chunker and I LOVE IT!
I can't believe what a chunk he is! I love those rolls! So cute! And I second that you look so great!
the pics are too cute!!! I especially love the one in the rocking chair.
What a Stud that little..or should I say BIG...Dax is!! He is so, so, so cute...and looks like such a happy baby! Wish we could have seen you guys this last weekend:( Heard it was a lot of fun!
SO CUTE!!! Don't they grow up so fast?! His photo shoot turned out so cute. What a treasure.
P.S. I love that rocking chair picture... it is just making me laugh!
What a chubber!! You look awesome and he is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment