Monday, April 6, 2009

Going back to work SUCKS!

Pardon my language...but it really does.

I went back to work today and there were many tears involved.  That is all I have to say.

P.S.  Thanks to everyone for their calls.  I didn't realize how much everyone cares!   :)

11 comments:

Winsor said...

Yes, it definitely does. I lasted two days before I quit. I hope it gets easier and as time goes on.

Winsor said...

meant to write easier and better as time goes on...

byumomof4 said...

Sad day! Hang in there, and hopefully you will be able to have things as you wish soon enough :)

Katy said...

Ahh, Jesse I'm so sorry. I bet that was so hard. We love you guys. I wish I was coming next weekend. Hopefully we can come and visit soon though!!

Doug and Megan said...

I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were doing. I'm so sorry that you had to go back. After talking to you about your dental appointment last week, I know this must have just about killed you. I bet you were really happy to come home and snuggle with your baby!

smithsonthemove said...

It won't be for too long and then you can be back with Dax! :) You are a trooper and a great mom!

Sarah Anne said...

I know. It totally sucks. Just remember that you can do anything for a short period of time. You know the ending date and it is oh-so-near.

Angie said...

The first couple weeks are the worst I promise. From then on you'll just have days here and there that are harder than others. :)

Jen and Tyson said...

Boo!! :( I hope it gets better!!! You are a trooper! :)

Teranne said...

Hang in there! The last day of school will feel SO GOOD!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I'm so sorry. I hated it too! It does get easier. Just think, summer is going to be SO FUN!