Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Randomness

Here lies a compilation of summer photos I have neglected to post.  
Beware:  extreme cuteness follows!

This is Kyson, he is my good friend Annie's boy.  They came to visit and we went to the park together.  He is so cute and Dax had so much fun playing with him.

Sorry I forgot to rotate this pic.  This is Dax's first time on a park swing, he loved it!

I loves me some Annie!
The funny part about our boys is that Kyson is a good 4 months older than Dax and so much tinier!  

Look who's crawling!

Dax's first trip to the zoo.  He loved watching the fish and the sea lions.
Thanks Rachel for taking us along!

Hiking Beacon Rock
Dax was such a trooper the whole time.
John and Daschel came along, too.

We made it to the top!

Look at this kid's new trick!  He is already walking along the couch at 7 months!   He is still pretty wobbly, though.
In one week he went from army crawling, to crawling, to standing, to walking across the couch.  
What a kid!


We love this kid!
(Can you tell?)

13 comments:

Angie said...

Seriously one of the cutest kids ever. I love how chunky and big he is! I just want to squeeze those chunky little thighs. BTW, super cute hair, not many women get better with age but you seem to be pulling that one off. How does that work?

Sarah said...

I love that kid too! I couldn't stop smiling looking at all those adorable pictures. Man, I miss him! Thanks for sharing.

Chelsea said...

He is getting so big so fast. I love the army crawl the best.

Lindsey and Joe said...

I love the fist picture with his huge smile!!!! What a cutie!

Henderson said...

Too cute!!

Sarah said...

I love the first picture, too! He is so dang cute--he put a big smile on my face. :)

Rachel and John said...

Dax has got such a great smile - I love it! I might have to steal some of your pics! :)

Katy said...

Hello mini Josh:) Fun pictures! Can't wait to see you!!!

Doug and Megan said...

So cute! Can he open his mouth any wider when he smiles?!

smithsonthemove said...

You need to crop that first picture and blow it up! That is the best smile and face ever!

Ariel said...

I've seen this post a few times and I swear I left a comment. Oh well, I will now. Dax is such a cute and fun baby. I also like the new family pic with your killer new haircut at the top. You pretty much rock my world Jesse.

Jen and Tyson said...

TOO CUTE!!! Dax is so adorable and looks so cuddly! :) looks like you guys are doing great!! I love all the picutres you put up! I need to see more of that little guy!! so get on it! :-) By the way...you look Amazing!!!

Jen and Tyson said...

Jesse! Dax is so cute!! I just want to kiss his cheeks and hug him! And look at him pulling himself up to stand! So fun!! AND NOW ....I think you really need to post more pictures!! :)