My hubbie is now in his thirty somethings! Granted he just turned 31, but still. Monday was Josh's bday, so we celebrated on Sunday. I must brag a bit here....Josh wanted fried chicken, potato salad, rolls and a homemade carrot cake for his birthday dinner. All of which I hate! But because I am such a good wife, I spent most of the day on Sunday in the kitchen. Dinner turned out great, but my best accomplishment was this yummy carrot cake! It was so good!
Anywho, happy birthday to my sweet husband who takes care of us all, is a great daddy, and keeps his scatter brained wife together. I love you!
The yummiest carrot cake....ever.
Making a wish!
And of course I had to add pictures of my stud muffin 8 month old!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh!! I hope you guys are having a good one. Your little guy is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time flies!! When are you coming out to Utah? we need to get together so we can see each other!!
Happy Birthday ya old man...haha! Just kidding:) I was meaning to call and wish him a happy b-day and totally spaced it so I'm glad you had a good day. Way to cook all those yummy things for Josh. You are such a good wifey! I CAN'T wait until next Friday!!!! Hooray!!!!
Oh he looks so happy!!!
I was talking about Josh...but Dax looks extremely happy as well. Happy Birthday! props on the cookin' in the kitchen all day-true love!!! you guys look so cute. I wish I could say "I can't wait until next Friday" like Katy. but maybe some day! Enjoy the birthday wishes
Wow Josh, the BIG 31! Happy late Birthday. Jesse you are a good wife to make him food that you don't even like. I love the pictures of Dax...what a smiley little cutie!!!
Josh is a thirty something? What the? He doesn't look a day over 29 something. Happy B-day. You are a good wife for cooking all that food. The cake looks fantastico.
You don't hate rolls! haha I am just amazed you can cook. Not too long ago you couldn't even make macaroni and cheese! Good Job!
I am so glad I'm not as old as Josh. lol
Dax is getting so big-tear. I miss him! Can't wait til Thanksgiving so I can smother him with auntie kisses!
PS I love the "1" in "31"! Very inventive! lol Does that make him 3 going on 31 or 31 going on 3?
Post a Comment