I realize I have a baby blog, but he is my life right now, so deal with it! :)
A little Halloween preview for you. Our friends Rachel and John had a Halloween bash tonight. We had a spooky good time! Thanks guys!
The good, the bad, and the ugly! You decide who is who.
Happy Halloween!

9 comments:
I love the costumes! They are awesome! And Dax is, of course, cute as ever!
Love the costumes! Cute family!!
fun costumes!
Dax is adorable :)
Yay! For baby blogs! Sad we could't go last night! I finally convinced Joe to go as Edward!
You're lookin' hot as a jail babe!!!
Cutest little guy!! Love your Halloween costumes!
My blog is also all about the kids. What else is there to talk about..... :)
What a little "cheeser"! He is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. You all look awesome in your alternate persons. Love you!
oh my gosh you guys are too much fun!! i wish we lived by you guys! :) love the bath pictures and the halloween costumes are awesome! you guys rock!!! and Dax is adorable - what a major cutie! i can't believe he is going to be 1 so soon!!! love it! we are so going to get together at christmas!!!!! oh and while I am writing a novel - I check your blog DAILY to see if there is a new post! especially to see new pictures of Dax! So keep them coming!!!!
Post a Comment