Dax's first Halloween!
(His face looks like that because people behind me were making crazy sounds
so he wouldn't play with the pumpkins:)
Dax's First Haircut
(His wings were getting out of control...we thought he might fly away.)
Notice the wings above.
Cutting off his cute curls was sad for mommy...
but he still looks so darn cute!
Love those BLUE eyes!
We bought Dax a walker the other day and he loves it!
He now spends his days running...not walking all over the house with his walker.
It's funny when he gets stuck because he just sits there and
bangs it against the wall until I come and help him. :)

13 comments:
It looks more like someone was scaring him. :) Love the haircut!
cute cute!!
Love him! Those wings are hilarious!!! Or were:) love you!
I can't believe how big he is. I know that's cliche but it's true. What a cutie he is. Looks like a perfect blend to me. Do people tell you he looks like one of you more than the other?
so cute! I love the skeleton outfit. did you get it a Gymboree? And what a little stud for just sitting there any letting you cut his wings ;) he's adorable!!!
Cute little stud muffin! first haircuts are bit of a sad moment but a must for some. poor Noah had a pony tail forever all because I didn't want to cut his only hair. Pathetic, but funny. Looking back I feel sad for the wee babe. ha ha
Aww so fun. I remember when he was hiding beneath your pumpkin shirt last Halloween.
His smile is so contagious
Hey Jess, it's your cousin Ashley. I saw your blog because Siobhan contacted me, and you were on hers, so I jumped over here!
Your little guy is so cute! Is his full name Daxton, because that would be crazy, because we thought our last child might have been a boy, and we wanted to name it Daxton, (love ThAT!) but she came out a sweet little girl. Anyway, it was good to see you and glance at your sweet family.
Hi Jess, Ashley told me about your blog so I thought I would come take a peek. Your little boy is adorable! How old is he now? Anyway fun to see your cute family.
My little nephew is so cute! He, of course, takes after his aunt Tosha for that! ;) Can't wait to kiss his cheeks in 12 more days!!!
Hi Jesse, its your cousin Gayle, LOL. He is such a cute little boy!
hi there! it's been 2 weeks since you last blogged! i need another update on adorable DAX!! I'm waiting!!! ;)
Post a Comment