Thursday, June 17, 2010

LOVE

After my last post, I feel like I need to post something positive...so this is how I am feeling today.

Since the becoming the mother of a toddler, I have never felt so much LOVE before.

LOVE - Dax gives the best hugs and kisses in the WHOLE world! The best part is that he gives them freely!

LOVE - Dax loves to cuddle up with us and read books.

LOVE - Dax loves his mommy and daddy! A...L...O...T

LOVE - Dax has the best smile and shares it with everyone.

LOVE - Seeing him learn new things then "show off."

LOVE - Kissing his marshmallow cheeks! MMMMMMM!

LOVE - Watching Dax dance all over the house.

LOVE - Dax loves to "clean" and will take any opportunity to vacuum, sweep or mop for me :)

LOVE - When Dax says "I Love You!" or "Family" TOO cute!

LOVE - When Dax wants his daddy to hold him.

LOVE - His fake laugh! :)

LOVE - His gorgeous golden curls and big blue eyes.

LOVE - My happy, full of personality, crazy, into everything, chubby, light of my life baby boy!


How could you not LOVE this little guy?
I thank the stars for this baby boy that I LOVE so much!

5 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Oh...I can relate to so many of those loves. You wake up and look forward to them in the morning. What a cutie pie!!!

Ashley said...

Your a good mom Jess, and your little guy is indeed incredibly scrumptious!

Raising Helm said...

Cute Cute Cute-those are such sweet little things. Dax is so adorable and I bet even more in person. You have inspired me to be better at the positive thing. Bravo!

Rachel and John said...

So cute! I love your follow up post. And I agree - how can you not love that little guy! PS I'm counting down to getting to love him from a closer spot!

smithsonthemove said...

After last night it really hit me how much I am going to miss you guys!!!!