Here is my Buddha belly at 21 weeks!
Definitely a bit larger than it was with Dax.
And on a happier note....Dax is starting to be potty trained! We are taking it really slow. A few weeks ago, we started doing 1 hour potty "sessions" a few times a week, then we started doing one every day. The past two days, he hasn't wanted to put his diaper back on, so he yesterday he went 2 1/2 hours without a diaper, and this morning he went 3 hours without one! I am trying not to get my hopes up because I know he is young, but I am trying to catch him while he is still excited about it. He is doing so great!!! I am so proud of him!
Dax sporting his new "big boy pants."

8 comments:
I love the pictures of Dax!!
too cute!
When I was pregnant with Jaela, my sister (who has 7 kids) sent me all of her maternity clothes. There were 3 sizes of maternity pants. I saw the 2 bigger sizes and thought, "silly sister, I will NEVER need those huge pants!"
HELLO. I needed them waaay before I thought! haha
Your belly is adorable! I wish we were still in Primary together :)
okay explain, the "1 hour potty session" we're going to start potty training and I have no idea how to begin!
No Way!! Kai still needs a pull-up at night! :) Way to go DAX!!
Cute tummy picture Jesse!
There is nothing cuter than little kids in their unders! Way to tackle the potty.
I love the pics. I was looking at pics when I was 20 weeks with Weston and then I compared to this pregnancy and I am much bigger then I was with Weston. Congrats on the BOY!! That is so exciting!! Good luck on Potty Training. Weston hasn't seemed that interested yet. He is adorable in his undies!!
Your belly is lookin' good my friend. So fun when you actually look like you could be having a baby. Atleast for me. then all of a sudden it looks like I should be having it the next day. Oh baby! you look great and Dax is lookin' mighty fancy in those big boy pants. Keep up the impressive work.
Oh don't worry, I seem to get bigger each one I have.
Dax is super cute. I hope the potty training goes good, and congrats on another boy!
Ahhhh the joys of potty training. At least you won't have to do it again for about three years! Yay for boys. What fun Dax will have with his little bro. Congrats.
Post a Comment