Congrats Jess! That will be so fun to have two boys to play with each other!! Yay for you guys!!
So excited for all of you! Can't wait to see another cute Brower baby boy! :)
Sooo exciting!! It will be fun to see if your new little man looks just like Dax!! Congratulations :)
Hooray and congratulations!!! Boys are great (and you guys sure make cute ones)! Plus, maybe you are starting the 2011 trend, who knows! :)
Congratulations Jesse. Two little boys will be so fun.
That ia wonderful! You are ready then :) I was really hoping for a girl so I wouldn't have to get more stuff, but I have enjoyed getting ready for a boy! Congrats to your lil family. So fun to have brothers to be best buds!
That is awesome, boys are so fun. (lots of energy but that's what makes them fun). Congratulations!
Congratulations! So fun!
Hooray!!!
Congrats Jess! Boys are wonderful! They will be great little buddies. Double the trouble and sweet as ever! Oh I'm so happy for you guys!
Jess, I can't wait!!! You are meant to be the Mom of little boys! And by the way...your belly isn't big AT ALL!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats Jess! That will be so fun to have two boys to play with each other!! Yay for you guys!!
So excited for all of you! Can't wait to see another cute Brower baby boy! :)
Sooo exciting!! It will be fun to see if your new little man looks just like Dax!!
Congratulations :)
Hooray and congratulations!!! Boys are great (and you guys sure make cute ones)! Plus, maybe you are starting the 2011 trend, who knows! :)
Congratulations Jesse. Two little boys will be so fun.
That ia wonderful! You are ready then :) I was really hoping for a girl so I wouldn't have to get more stuff, but I have enjoyed getting ready for a boy!
Congrats to your lil family. So fun to have brothers to be best buds!
That is awesome, boys are so fun. (lots of energy but that's what makes them fun). Congratulations!
Congratulations! So fun!
Hooray!!!
Congrats Jess! Boys are wonderful! They will be great little buddies. Double the trouble and sweet as ever! Oh I'm so happy for you guys!
Jess, I can't wait!!! You are meant to be the Mom of little boys! And by the way...your belly isn't big AT ALL!
Post a Comment