Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February Pics and Grandparents!

We were so lucky to have all of Dax's immediate grandparents come to visit within his first month of being in our family.  My mom got to be here when he was born and we were so grateful for her and all of her help.  It was so good to spend some time with her, even though I was a bum for most of her stay.  The day after we put her on a plane back to Utah, we picked Josh's parents up at the airport, and they stayed for a little over a week.  Pam was gracious enough to cook us a yummy dinner every night:) and Chuck was able to go on a few long trips down into Oregon with Josh.   I also got in a few good naps while they were here.  Then a few days after they left, my dad, his girlfriend Paula, and their puppy Leah drove up to visit.  I always love to spend time with my dad.  It was pretty neat to see him love on our little guy.  We miss having all of our family around!  Here is a compilation of pictures taken over that past few weeks and a few of Dax and his grandparents.  Enjoy!

Dax and Grandma Crystal at the hospital.
Give me a break, it was early in the morning when we took my mom to the airport!
Sitting with Grandma and Grandpa Brower

Dax hangin' out with his Papa and Paula.

Our first big outing was a walk around Lacamas Lake!



Here are a few recent pictures to document his chubbiness! 



7 comments:

Lindsey and Joe said...

How stinkin' cute! I love the picture with Dax in Josh's sweatshirt! He looks like the mini-me version of Josh. I love it!

Katy said...

You can really see how much Dax has grown in the last few weeks. These pictures make me miss you guys so bad though. What am I going to do with out you? :( This whole moving thing is harder than I thought.

Derrick and Rachel said...

What the heck...I totally just cried looking at those pics:)what is wrong with me!!haha He is so CUTE...I wish his cousin would put some chunk on like him. She hasn't gotten any chubbs yet! Well keep the pics coming, I just love looking at the little guy...and you and Josh too!HA

Chelsea said...

Does your dad still live in Hinckley? I was there on Christmas Eve, and I couldn't help but wonder. I hate that you live so far away! Those are some fun pictures.

Rachel and John said...

I have to tell you that John came home from B-ball last night and after I asked if you had been there he said, "Yes, and they have the cutest baby ever." Had to share since, as a man, he would never go up to Josh and say that. :)

Angie said...

Soudns like you guys need some down time, holy cow. You're little guy is a cutie and you look fabulous! Tell Josh he looks good too. :)

Raising Helm said...

He's getting so big! How fun to see your family-Every time I drive past Delta or hear about Delta I think about you. You know when you would drop me off at home on our way back from school and then you would venture off on your own down to Delta. Delta right???Love the picture of you SMILING!