Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people
This picture was taken about 6 years ago. I am on summer vacation from college. I lived in Salt Lake City and worked at a kid's camp (hence my really tan skin-for me anyway- and blond hair), but in this picture I am visiting my dad in good ole' Hinckley, Ut. Don't worry, that is not my dad's house behind me, it is a small trailer used to store horse tackle.:) I am holding my very first niece, Hannah. She is such a cutie. She is 8 years old now! Wow how time flies.I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!

3 comments:
You look SO cute! It was great talking to you today!! I can't even explain how much I miss you guys.:(
You look so great! It is fun to see pictures from the past. The walk was fun today - we need to do it more! :)
So Jesse, what is horse 'tackle'? Is that for fishing for horses? lol
I can't believe how time flies by. I thought you were holding one of the twins for a minute. wow!
Post a Comment