Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our Little Chunkers!

Dax is three weeks old today (I wrote this yesterday)!  I can't believe how fast the weeks have gone by.  It has been a bit of a blur, but it has been great.  He is such a sweet little spirit and we both adore him.  He is definitely a spoiled child.  

Dax has filled out the past 2 weeks.  We were worried at first because he had lost over 8% of his body weight the first week.  We had to go in every 2 days for weight checks.  I felt so bad, but my milk production just wouldn't cooperate.  We went in last Monday for his 2 week appt. and he weighed 8 lb. 13 oz.  We were shocked, but pleasantly surprised.  As you can see from the pictures, he isn't hurting for chubs!

My boys!
As you can see, I am usually a little tired!
Say cheese!
Why so serious???

What a cutie!

13 comments:

byumomof4 said...

so cute!!!

Lindsey and Joe said...

OMG!!! I can't believe how big he's gotten since I saw him last! I love his chubby little cheeks! I have a bunch of cups and silverware left over from my baby shower do you need them for thurs?

Kara said...

He is so dang cute!! Congrats again!!

Cam and Josie said...

Cute photos! I love how you call him a chunk....he is so little to me! (Have you met Baylee??) He is adorable!

Rachel and John said...

He is so cute! I love the pic of him staring at the camera - it's just such a good shot of his face!

ariannet said...

So cute! Love him!

Chelsea said...

He is adorable!

Henderson said...

What a cute kid. I can already see both you and Josh in his face. And is that a tint of red in his hair?!? :)

Raising Helm said...

Oh my cuteness-love the attire and the cute faces-He def looks as though he is getting just the right amount of goodness. Way to go Jesse...love the tired photo-Hey, you just had a baby. Enjoy-you look great and your cute little family is so sweet.

Ariel said...

I love when they are a little older and you can really see their features. I can see both you and Josh in Dax. He is a mega-cutie.

sorensenpower said...

I just watched the Dark Knight and the "Why so serious!" made me laugh so hard. It's kind of creepy, but really funny.

I didn't even know yuo had a blog but I'm glad I do now.

GO DELTA RABBITS!

Derrick and Rachel said...

He is so cute...I just want to squeeze his little chubbs!! Love you guys and miss you tons! Maybe we should do a little ichat this week?!

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

Hey Jess!! I'm glad you found my blog! And how fun that you have a little boy now :) I'm envious you are already there...I still have a good 6 months! ha But we are excited. Dax is adorable and I love that name!! I'm glad all is well :)