Although I am still sad the newborn phase goes by too quickly, Dax is getting to be so much fun to play with. He smiles and laughs at funny faces and voices. He plays with toys that hang above his head and he is generally a very happy boy, granted he gets fed on time:) Now I understand why every parent thinks their child is a genius. Every time he laughs or smiles, it melts our hearts and we just want to eat him up! Here are a few smiles we managed to catch on camera (it is hard to catch just how cute he is on camera).
We love this church outfit that Grandma and Grandpa Brower gave him. It is a 3 month size and already fits perfect. What a chunk!
I was playing with Dax the other day and he was just being so cute, so I had to video tape a small clip for you all to see. I am sure grandparents will be more interested than anyone.

8 comments:
He is too cute!!!
He's getting so big. The newborn phase does go by way too fast.
You did great capturing his smile! He is so cute.
Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute.
I love the smile, it is so CUTE!
So very cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting and we haven't even met him yet. Bummer!! Thanks for keeping us posted though.
I can practically smell his baby freshness from 2000 miles away. What a precious baby!
I love the video! It's so much fun to have them coo and respond to your voice or actions. He's so stinking cute!
I just have to let you know, I loved your comment about sitting down to read my blog with cookies and milk...You may need to keep them close at hand. I am a bit long winded. you crack me up!
Post a Comment